I don’t eat breakfast so often, so my first meal in most occasions is lunch. Last time, a friend of mine had a little surprise for me. Early in the morning she showed me the chia seeds and told me some more details about what this actually is. After the explanation she made me a great big delicious pudding.
I was thinking that maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if I’d start eating breakfast. That’s why I decided to share this with you. On this page, you can find a lot of information and read everything about chia seeds.
Great breakfast, Chia Pudding
Chia seeds are very healthy, nutritious and one of the top superfoods because they contain plenty of omega 3 and omega 6 fats, protein, soluble fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, niacin). In addition to the high nutritional values, the seeds do not contain gluten, and have less net carbohydrates in comparison with other cereals and seeds. In order to improve the structure and enhance the nutritional value in the preparation of bread, you can add it in the dough as a binder. For the preparation of smoothie, put the chia seeds in milk for about half an hour. However, I personally prefer to leave the seeds there a little longer, to get a better texture. I will also share a recipe for chia pudding with you, so you can prepare it for breakfast and enjoy this delicious meal.
How you do it 1 cup of milk from the Indian nuts : (milk ready so that you mix in blender 1/4 cup of Indian nuts, 1 cup water, 2 tea upper abdomen, a pinch of vanilla in the sweetener xylitol powder, a pinch of salt, three drops of lemon, 1/2 teaspoons lucume powder)
- 1 cup of milk made of Indian nuts
- 2 + 1/2 soup spoons of chia seeds
- 1 piece of sliced ripe peach
- 1/2 banana (sliced into coils)
- 1/2 cup of fresh American Blueberries
- 1 spoon of cocoa beans
- 1 spoon of pollen (optional)
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1 tea spoon of good pure vanilla extract
- Preparation; first blend 1 cup of milk with Â¼ cup of Indian nuts. Then add the chia seeds, muesli and mix thoroughly. Leave the chia seeds for about 15 minutes (I personally prefer it juicy, but you can optionally leave it for a longer time so it will be more gelatin and dense). While the chia seeds stand, you should also mix pudding in order to avoid lumps. Meanwhile cut the peach, banana, add blueberries, 1 tea spoon of honey and 1 spoon of good pure vanilla extract (or any other sweetener you prefer more). Leave that sliced fruit to marinate for about 15-20 minutes. When chia seed pudding is dense enough, decorate it with marinated fruits and cocoa beans. You can also optionally add pollen.
- There you go! Few quick and easy steps to make your new favorite breakfast, snack or dessert. This is a simple and very healthy meal which will give you a lot of new energy and freshness needed these days. I’m sure you will love it so don’t hesitate and try it out!