Banana nut bread dessert
I stole this banana nut bread recipe from my wife. She cooks this only when bananas are too overripe, when you can’t eat it naturally.
Sometimes I want this quick dessert and hide some bananas in hope that they will be overripe.
Sometimes I successfully did it, but often she understands it, and she doesn’t want to hear about banana nut bread recipe. Then I went to my cousin who is excellent cooker and told him for banana nut bread recipe and then he learned me how to bake it.
It’s so simple quick dessert ideal for situation when the guests suddenly appeared. You can bake it very quickly. This is a very good banana nut bread recipe important it is not soggy. Also; it in a long time and we can say that this is a very banana nut bread recipe too.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece of vanilla sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- First for your banana nut bread recipe you should mix all dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Squash bananas with a fork and add the remaining wet ingredients and mix all.
- To sweeten I used half of chestnut honey and half maple syrup.
- Then add vanilla powder, if you do not have vanilla powder, add a spoonful of vanilla extract.
- Then add oil and for the best result, you should use canola oil.
- With stirring add the dry ingredients into wet and eventually put chopped walnuts, and if you need to add some more water.
- First, I used a combination of pecans and walnuts but I previously toast and gently cut them.
- One the most important thing for this banana nut bread recipe is that you should mix it with your hands not any mixer!
- Mixture should be thick enough so you must use a lot of power while mix it. One good thing is that you need the mix it just a few minutes until all the ingredient’s unit.
- This is very simple banana nut bread recipe and I hope you’ll like it.
- This photo was found on myrecipes